If you mention a root canal, many people will run the other way, at least in their minds. Root canal treatment has been made out to be the “bad guy” of dentistry, when it is actually very beneficial. Waco root canals, especially from the skilled team at Starr General Dentistry, are no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled. In fact, they can:
- Stop the pain from a nagging toothache
- Repair and save your tooth from needing an extraction
- Prevent further problems with your teeth, gums, and bone
- Prepare your tooth for a finishing restoration such as a crown
Get the help you need by calling 254-401-0129 today to schedule an appointment. You’ll enjoy our amenities that include soft pillows and cozy blankets.
Enjoy Your Pick of Sedation Options
The team at Starr General Dentistry prides itself on delivering the most comfortable dental care possible. That holds true for root canal therapy as well. There’s no need to dread your procedure, as we’ll go out of our way to ensure you have a great experience here. We offer two soothing forms of sedation that will help you relax:
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in laughing gas through a comfortable mask, and in moments, you’ll begin to experience a gentle euphoria from head to toe. Your body will relax and your mind will rest at ease during your procedure.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your dentist will prescribe an FDA-approved pill to take before your root canal procedure. By the time we’re ready to go to work repairing your tooth, you’ll feel completely relaxed.
Experience Gentle Root Canal Treatment
Here’s what will happen during your root canal:
- Your dentist will access the diseased inner part of your tooth to clean it out.
- We’ll sterilize the tooth, then seal it with a rubber-like material to prevent further problems.
- We’ll most likely recommend capping the repaired tooth with a new crown to help protect it. The crown can be made right in our office using the CAD/CAM technology of our E4D system.
To get comfortable Waco root canals, rely on the team at Starr General Dentistry. Call us today at 254-401-0129 to make an appointment, or for more convenience.