- We use tooth-colored fillings that blend in
- Your new filling should last several years
- Bite & chew comfortably again
Sooner or later, most of us are going to need to get a tooth filled. When the time comes, you’ll appreciate that Starr General Dentistry uses only natural-colored tooth filling material. Our Waco tooth fillings are:
- Completely metal-free
- Tooth-colored, so they blend in with your other teeth
- Long-lasting and shouldn’t need replacement for several years
- Less invasive than traditional metal fillings
If you think you need a tooth filled, call our team today at 254-401-0129. We’re located on Cobbs Drive, near the intersection of Cobbs Drive and Fish Pond Road.
Make Your Smile Whole Again With a Dental Filling
Filling a tooth is one of the simplest types of restorative dentistry, but it’s also one of the most important. If you have a cavity that’s left untreated, it could eventually spread and infect the soft inner portion of the tooth, causing you a great deal of pain and making it hard to eat. At this point, a root canal would most likely be needed to repair the tooth.
A natural-looking composite filling will stop tooth decay long before your tooth can reach that point. Rather than metal, our white fillings are made up of tiny particles of glass and plastic. They’re so discreet that others will probably never notice that you’ve had a tooth filled. Plus, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that there’s no metal in your mouth.
Relax With Our Sedation Options
To ensure that you’re completely comfortable during your tooth filling procedure, we’ll administer local anesthetic and offer you two methods of sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation – Mild laughing gas will give you an all-over feeling of euphoria and calm. It will alleviate any dental anxiety you have and help you relax comfortably.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – We’ll prescribe a pill that you’ll take as directed before your procedure. It will ease your mind and help your entire body relax even more than laughing gas.
We also have soft pillows and warm blankets so you can feel right at home during your visit.
If you need Waco tooth fillings, rely on the experts at Starr General Dentistry for help. Call us today at 254-401-0129 to schedule an appointment, or schedule one .