To keep your smile beautiful and in great shape, the dentists at Starr General Dentistry recommend you visit us every six months for a checkup. Your Waco dental cleanings and exams will benefit you in all these ways and more:Keep Your Smile Healthy Read Transcript
Regular care at a dental practices is super important because a lot of times we can catch something while it's still small. I see so many patients that have not been to the dentist in a long time and they come in and they have so many problems, that if they had just come in early enough, they could have been stopped or prevented altogether. It's also much easier on a patient's pocketbook to have a small problem fixed as opposed to waiting until it gets bigger and more costly. When a patient's coming in annually, we're able to get an idea of what their mouth looks like. So if there's ever a problem, a soft tissue pathology or something like that, it could be the beginning stages of cancer. We're able to note that, whereas and catch it early.
- Allow us to catch and treat small oral problems early on
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
- Make your smile attractive to others
- Lessen the chances of a dental emergency
Call Starr General Dentistry today at 254-401-0129 to schedule your next checkup. We look forward to helping you maintain a beautiful, healthy smile! Be sure to ask us about our in-house reduced-fee plan.
Your Smile Deserves a Comprehensive Checkup
When you visit us for your dental cleaning and exam, you’ll receive much more than just a quick lookover of your teeth and a cleaning. Instead of “drive-thru” treatment, you’ll receive five-star service with a personal touch:
- Your dental hygienist will review your dental history, plus we may take a set of digital X-rays to check for any underlying problems with your teeth or jawbone. We will then examine your teeth, gums, and entire mouth to make sure everything looks healthy. We’ll even use an electronic cavity detector to reveal tooth decay that’s invisible to the naked eye.
- You’ll then receive a thorough teeth cleaning and polishing. Your hygienist will be sure to clean all those hard-to-reach areas you might miss at home during your brushing and flossing routine.
- Your dentist will then give you a complete exam. If we see any problems, we’ll make recommendations for treatment accordingly. We may also recommend preventive services such as fluoride treatment or tooth sealants to help prevent cavities.
Schedule regular dental cleanings and exams in Waco to keep your smile healthy. Call Starr General Dentistry today at 254-401-0129 or make an appointment .