Visit Our Expert Team for Comfortable Oral Surgery in Waco
Decay, gum disease, root canal problems, and space requirements for prosthetics are the most common reasons for extraction among adults. Source.
Dental surgery is simply a fact of life for many people. One day you, too, may need oral surgery in Waco. If so, you can rely on the decades of experience of our dental team to care for your smile. Starr General Dentistry offers you all these benefits when you need an oral surgical procedure:
- Your choice of two sedation options – inhaled sedation or oral conscious sedation
- Comforting amenities that include pillows for head and neck support and cozy blankets for a touch of home
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays that are more precise and expose you to a fraction of the radiation of traditional X-rays
- A compassionate staff who will gladly take time to answer all your questions
When you need surgery done on your mouth, Starr General Dentistry is the place to go. Call us today at 254-401-0129 to schedule your consultation.
Your Smile Is in Good Hands Here
The team at Starr General Dentistry offers you several types of oral surgery. In many cases, this allows you to go to your familiar, hometown dentist for your surgery rather than spending time and money visiting a specialist. With our dentists’ expertise and advanced training, we perform all these procedures right in our office:
- Tooth Removal – If saving your tooth isn’t possible or beneficial, we’ll remove it to relieve your pain and help you avoid further problems with your oral health.
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions – When these teeth come through in the wrong place or crowd your other teeth, we can safely remove them to prevent pain and complications.
- Bone Grafts – A bone grafting procedure will prepare a weak or thin jawbone to receive dental implants so that you can replace your missing teeth.
- Sinus Lifts – This is a bone graft done on your upper jaw to make the bone healthy enough for implants and make room for them.
- Ridge Augmentations – This procedure may be done after you lose teeth to build up the jaw ridge. This will prepare it for implants or make it look more attractive.
- Gum Grafts – Your dentist can place gum tissue from the roof of your mouth on areas where your gums have receded, restoring their appearance and health.
Oral surgery in Waco can keep your mouth healthy. Call Starr General Dentistry today at 254-401-0129 to schedule your consultation, or make an appointment .