We know you’d rather keep all your teeth if possible, and we’ll always do our best to save any endangered teeth. If you do need to have a tooth extracted, however, we offer tooth removal in Waco that can help you:Anxiety Free Experiences Read Transcript
When a tooth needs to be removed, we use the very best anesthetic on the market to make sure that a patient is very numb. There's always options for replacing a missing tooth. The number one option, I think, would it be a dental implant. If a patient needs a tooth removal, talk to them about the different options before we take it out. If it's able to be saved by a root canal, we'll give them that option as well.
Patients also can have teeth restored with a dental bridge or even a partial denture, or if all their teeth have to come out, with dentures and implants. There's so many different combinations that we can use to help restore missing teeth.
Taking a tooth out is psychologically ... I mean, if I was told that I have to have a body part removed, I understand how that might make a patient feel. We're never cavalier about, 'Hey, we need to take this tooth out,' but try to explain to them that not only can we restore it, but we can restore it back to new. Patients really seem to do really well with that psychologically getting over the fact that they're going to have to have a tooth taken out, knowing that there are so many good options for restoring it.
- Stop the throbbing pain of a diseased or damaged tooth
- Protect the health of your other teeth and gums
- Prevent the need for more invasive dental work
- Make your biting and chewing more comfortable
Call us today if your tooth is hurting: 254-401-0129. We often see emergencies the same day. You’ll find our office on Cobbs Drive, not far from Texas Farm Bureau. When you come in, ask for a cozy blanket or soft pillow to help you relax.
Rely On Us For a Smooth Teeth Removal Procedure
If you have a tooth that’s giving you problems, we can help. Starr General Dentistry has many restorative dentistry options to repair a damaged tooth. If repair is not an option, we can remove your tooth quickly and efficiently.
Our practice has been performing tooth removals, including wisdom teeth, for over 45 years, so we know how to keep you comfortable. We’ll make sure that the area around the affected tooth is fully numb before we begin your procedure. We don’t want you feeling any discomfort at all. We also offer two sedation options if you need extra help relieving your dental anxiety:
- Inhaled Sedation – We’ll administer a sweet-smelling gas that will immediately calm your anxious nerves and give you an all-over feeling of relaxation. This form of sedation is even safe for children.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your dentist will prescribe a small pill that you’ll take before your extraction. By the time we’re ready to remove your tooth, your mind and body will be totally relaxed and free of stress.
Don’t suffer in pain any longer than necessary! Call Starr General Dentistry today for tooth removal in Waco. You can also schedule an appointment .