No one likes to imagine they’ll ever have a dental emergency. However, chances are sooner or later, you or a family member will experience one. When you have a dental disaster, remember the professionals at Starr General Dentistry. We’ve been helping our patients through Waco dental emergencies since 1974. We can help you as well. When you come to our office for your emergency, we’ll:We're Here For You! Read Transcript
One thing that you'll find at Starr General Dentistry, we are always, always willing to get in an emergency patient that same day. There's nothing worse than having a really bad toothache, or a broken tooth, or some type of trauma with a child that's fallen off a bicycle and as a parent scrambling to find what can I do? Where can I get them in? We are always available during the week and our patients know us well enough to know that they could reach out to us on the weekend as well.
- Stop your dental pain and help you relax
- Give you a choice of dental sedation if desired
- Address your immediate dental need
- Provide follow-up advice and treatment to ensure a healthy smile
If your mouth is hurting, call us now at 254-401-0129. We see almost all emergencies the same day. Established patients are able to reach a doctor after hours if needed. You’ll find our office conveniently located on Cobbs Drive, just down from Shipley Do-Nuts.
Rest Easy With Our Skills & Experience
When you’re facing a dental emergency – whether it’s a toothache, swelling, or a broken appliance – you want the best, quickest care possible. That’s exactly what you’ll get at Starr General Dentistry. Drs. Taylor and Martin have vast experience when it comes to handling all types of dental emergencies. You’ll soon feel better and have your smile back on track with services that may include:
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored composite fillings will repair your teeth and stop your toothache. They’ll blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – Get out of pain with this beneficial treatment. A root canal will also save your tooth from extraction.
- On-Site Crowns – Using the CAD/CAM technology of our E4D system, we can repair a damaged tooth with a crown made right in our office.
- Tooth Extractions – If we can’t preserve your tooth, then we’ll remove it to stop your pain and preserve your oral health.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can remove these teeth, sometimes called third molars, to get you out of pain and protect your other teeth.
- TMJ Treatment – A custom-made oral appliance can relieve debilitating tension on your jaw joints, eliminate teeth grinding, and reduce your headaches.
Rely on our team for all your Waco dental emergencies. Call Starr General Dentistry now at 254-401-0129 to get in as soon as possible. For a non-emergency need, you can .