If you’d like to see a more beautiful smile soon, you’ve come to the right place. Since 1974, Starr General Dentistry has been delivering our patients healthier and more attractive smiles. Using Waco cosmetic dentistry, your dentist here can help you:Read Transcript
Cosmetic dentistry's something that years ago became really popular. Patients started to recognize that, 'Hey, I want my teeth to look bright and white and have that Hollywood smile.' One thing that we like to do is a cosmetic evaluation or aesthetic evaluation, and again, figure out what patient's desires are. Sometimes it can be something as simple as just whitening their teeth. Sometimes it could be composite bonding, which is my favorite thing to do. And sometimes we opt for porcelain veneers, which are long lasting and very, very aesthetic. Our practice is set up to give patients the smile they always wanted by first off, making sure we know what they want, understanding that is so important in deciding how we're going to treat them.
- Smile with more confidence in social gatherings
- Improve your overall self-esteem
- Look younger, more vibrant, and more successful
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
Call us today at 254-401-0129 to schedule your consultation. Our treatment will give you the new smile you’ve been dreaming about!
Choose From an Assortment of Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Our patients love that we offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry services. It means that no matter what shape their smile is in, we have solutions to meet their needs. Below are some of the aesthetic dentistry treatments you can choose from:
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells of material will quickly conceal and repair all sorts of flaws like chips, cracks, deep stains, pits, small gaps, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth. We offer standard porcelain veneers and composite veneers that can often be completed in a single visit.
- Teeth Whitening – You can whiten your teeth conveniently at home using our professional whitening treatment. Choose from custom trays and a concentrated whitening solution or easy-to-use professional whitening strips. Either option will deliver you faster, more dramatic results than store-bought kits.
- Tooth Bonding – Using strong composite resin material (the same compound we use for long-lasting tooth fillings), your dentist can repair your damaged or worn teeth. In just one appointment, your smile will have new life, and you’ll feel more confident.
The following cosmetic dental services can sometimes be performed in our office, although we will refer you to a specialist if needed:
- Gum Recession Treatment – Your dentist can repair your gums that have receded due to gum disease, damage, or genetics.
- Gum Reshaping – Removing excess gum tissue can eliminate your “gummy” smile and let your teeth take the spotlight instead of your gums.
- Teeth Contouring – A small amount of tooth enamel can be removed to smooth away rough and uneven tooth edges.
- Crown Lengthening – We can make short teeth appear longer and more attractive by removing some of the gum tissue covering them.
When you need cosmetic dentistry in Waco, rely on the team at Starr General Dentistry. Call us today at 254-401-0129 to make an appointment, or for more convenience.