We have good news for you if you’re ready to do something about your missing and damaged teeth. The skilled dentists at Starr General Dentistry offer full-mouth reconstruction in Waco. That means if you’re tired of putting up with a mouth that doesn’t function as it should, our treatment could soon help you:
- Smile with newfound confidence knowing that your teeth look great
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods you’ve been missing
- Dine out comfortably, without having to pick and choose from the menu
- Look younger and more attractive
- Improve your oral health and total body health
Call us today at 254-401-0129 to schedule a no-hassle consultation. If you get nervous thinking about dental care, we offer two great sedation options to relax you, plus pillows and blankets for your comfort.
Smile & Eat Comfortably Again With a Full-Mouth Restoration
When you’re missing teeth, life is just more complicated than it needs to be. That’s where the dental professionals at Starr General Dentistry come in. Over our 46-year history, we’ve helped thousands of patients enjoy healthier, happier smiles. Whatever shape your teeth are in, we can develop a comprehensive reconstruction plan to make your mouth whole again.
We’ll most likely use dental implants for your total-mouth reconstruction. They serve as artificial teeth roots that we can attach replacement teeth to, plus they help preserve your jawbone and keep it strong. Below are some teeth replacement options using implants that we may recommend:
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your bridge will anchor in place using two or more dental implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your new teeth will stay put thanks to a secure system of snaps and balls that attaches your dentures to a set of implants.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures transfer the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone, just like natural teeth do.
- All-on-4® Implants – Your dentist can secure a full row of fixed teeth using only four implants per arch.
- All-on-6 Implants – While similar to All-on-4®, this procedure uses six implants per arch for extra stability.
You can also get a standard fixed bridge, full conventional dentures, or partial conventional dentures if you don’t want dental implants or are not a good candidate for them.
Rebuild your smile with a full-mouth reconstruction in Waco. Call Starr General Dentistry today at 254-401-0129 to make an appointment, or schedule one .