Naturally you want the best, most beautiful smile possible. You may not realize it, but gum disease often doesn’t show any symptoms in the early stages. It could be lurking in your mouth right now, potentially wreaking havoc on your smile. Our Waco gum disease treatment can help you:
- Rid your mouth of tartar and infection
- Make mealtimes more comfortable
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Stop bleeding gums when you brush or floss
- Improve your breath
- Make your smile more attractive
If you suspect you might need treatment for your gums, give Starr General Dentistry a call today at 254-401-0129 to schedule an appointment. Our expert team is here to help you enjoy optimal oral health!
Treat Your Gums to Outstanding Care
For more than four decades, our family-oriented dental practice has served the needs of our patients. We’ve helped thousands of people achieve and maintain beautiful, healthy smiles. One of the treatments that we have often used to improve our patients’ smiles is gum disease therapy.
We use a “deep cleaning” technique involving scaling and root planing:
- Your dentist will use special tools to remove (or scale) built-up plaque, tartar, and bacteria from beneath and around your gumline. Pockets of infection can build up under the gumline as gum disease progresses. This technique will help minimize these pockets.
- We’ll smooth (or plane) your teeth roots so that bacteria have a more difficult time collecting there. Less bacteria means healthier gums.
- We may need to repeat this treatment every few months if you’re prone to gum disease. If you join our in-house reduced-fee plan, you can save at least 25 percent on your scaling and root planing treatment.
If you need gum disease treatment in Waco, turn to the experts at Starr General Dentistry for help. Call us today at 254-401-0129 to schedule an appointment, or make one .