- Choose from porcelain or composite veneers
- Sedation is available if you’re nervous
- Quickly repair many types of smile flaws
If you’ve been searching for a great way to repair your damaged and imperfect smile, then you should know more about teeth veneers. Drs. Taylor and Martin love using these dental restorations to improve our patients’ smiles. Just as we have for countless others over our 46-year history, we can use Waco dental veneers to help you:Your Perfect Smile Awaits Read Transcript
Your Perfect Smile Awaits
So if someone were to come to me and be unhappy with their smile, whether it's the alignment of their teeth or the shade of their teeth, we like to do a kind of an aesthetic evaluation and figure out what their desires are and how we can meet those needs.
One thing that I've learned over the years is it's extremely important to be conservative in treating teeth. You don't want to start working on teeth because every time you do, it has an impact on the pulp or nerve of the tooth. And so we oftentimes will do very minimal reduction of tooth structure and put very thin porcelain veneers on teeth that are extremely strong, but also can provide the correct shade, brighten someone's smile and correct alignment issues.
One of my favorite things to do are composite veneers, and those are oftentimes used when someone has undersized teeth and you can create an entire new smile simply by not even really reducing any tooth structure and changing the size, the contours of the tooth, and also brightening the smile. Before we do a lot of our veneer work, or composite veneer work, it's wise to have the patient get to a point where they're happy with the shade of their teeth, and we can achieve that by teeth whitening.
- Look younger, more attractive, and more successful
- Smile with full confidence in all your social interactions
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Make better first impressions
- Improve your overall self-image and self-esteem
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
- Enjoy romantic moments that are more relaxed and comfortable
Your new smile is waiting for you at Starr General Dentistry. Call us today at 254-401-0129 to schedule your veneers consultation. We offer two forms of relaxing sedation, along with pillows and blankets, if you’re nervous about coming in. Be sure to ask about our reduced-fee membership plan to help save you money on your veneers treatment.
Veneers Are the Secret to Achieving a Perfect Smile Quickly
Teeth veneers are a big part of our cosmetic dentistry services. They are thin shells of luminescent material that your dentist will bond to the front of your imperfect teeth. They work great at hiding flaws such as:
- Deep Stains
- Small Gaps
- Worn Teeth
- Misshapen Teeth
You Have Several Choices For Your New Veneers
There are many shades and translucencies of veneers on the market. During your initial consultation, we’ll help you decide the right ones for your situation and needs. We offer two broad types of dental veneers, porcelain veneers and composite veneers.
Porcelain veneers are the gold standard when it comes to veneers treatment. Porcelain closely mimics natural teeth in appearance and light-reflecting qualities, so many patients prefer this type of veneer. For porcelain veneers:
- We may need to remove a small amount of tooth enamel to make room for your new restorations.
- We’ll take impressions of your teeth and then send them to our lab partner.
- Your veneers will be custom-crafted to our exact specifications and shipped to our office.
- You’ll return to our office to have them placed.
The other type of veneer we offer is called composite veneers. We actually make them in-house using the same sturdy composite resin that we use for our natural-looking tooth fillings. If you choose composite veneers:
- Each veneer will be made by hand to ensure the proper fit and exact look you want.
- Your dentist will bond them into place.
- He will make any final adjustments so your veneers look perfect.
Besides getting your new smile quicker, composite veneers are also more budget-friendly. In general, their cost is about half that of porcelain veneers.
No matter which type of veneer you decide on, you can feel confident that you’ll get the best results possible from the skilled team at Starr General Dentistry. We’ll make sure that your veneers treatment gives you the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about!
Call us today at 254-401-0129 to schedule an appointment to get more details on dental veneers in Waco. You can also if you prefer.