You may not know much about dental restorations other than ordinary tooth fillings. However, your dentists at Starr General Dentistry offer many types of restorative dental treatments for repairing and rebuilding your smile. Our Waco restorative dentistry can help you:Get Your Teeth's Function Back! Read Transcript
There's a lot of ways to help people with missing and damaged teeth. It runs from having fillings done for small amounts of tooth missing to crowns when there's more tooth missing to bridges to bridge a gap where there's no teeth, or you can ... Even better, you could use implants to replace missing teeth.
All the restorative materials that we use are very lifelike and aesthetic. A patient comes in and has a cavity on a front tooth. When they leave, it doesn't look like anything was done. It looks like that they just have natural tooth is how well the bonding and the composites blend in with the tooth. Same thing for crowns and implants. The technology for crowns is so lifelike and natural looking. The porcelain technology is so lifelike and it looks like natural teeth. In the past, crowds looked okay, but they look like crowns. They looked like they were one shade. They didn't blend in with other teeth. Now, sometimes you can't tell if someone has crowns or not. They just look natural.
Implants are our favorite, because the teeth on either side of an implant aren't affected. You can deal with just the missing tooth, place an implant, put a titanium implant in the bone, and have a natural looking crown on top that blends in with the rest of their teeth.
- Enjoy a mouth full of healthy and functional teeth
- Eat a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods
- Smile with more confidence no matter where you go
- Speak more clearly so you can be understood the first time
- Look younger, healthier, and more robust
Don’t live with a damaged smile any longer! Call Starr General Dentistry today at 254-401-0129 to schedule an appointment. We offer two great sedation options if you’re nervous about your treatment.
Our Team of Experts Can Rebuild Your Smile
You don’t have to let failing and missing teeth disrupt your life. Dr. Taylor and Dr. Martin offer a variety of restorative dentistry treatments that can make your smile whole and your bite strong again. During your initial consultation, we’ll advise you on the treatments you need, but they could include:
- Tooth Fillings – We offer metal-free, natural-looking composite fillings that blend in beautifully with the rest of your teeth.
- Dental Crowns – Our CAD/CAM E4D system can make your new crown right here in our office. You won’t have to wait for it to be shipped in from a lab somewhere.
- Bridges – These restorations can fill in smile gaps and give you renewed biting and chewing capacity.
- Dentures – Take your choice of conventional full or partial dentures, or implant dentures that are extremely comfortable and stable.
- Dental Implants – Get back your smile and bite when you replace your teeth using these prosthetic teeth roots. They will also help preserve the integrity of your jawbone.
- Root Canal Treatment – This treatment will repair your diseased tooth, stopping your toothache and saving the tooth from extraction in most cases.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Your dental team will help you design a comprehensive treatment plan to restore all your teeth.
Regain a beautiful, strong smile with restorative dentistry in Waco. Call Starr General Dentistry today at 254-401-0129 to make an appointment, or for more convenience.