- Today’s dentures fit better than ever
- Enjoy having a mouth full of functional teeth
- Choose from several types of dentures
Tired of not having teeth? If so, then the team at Starr General Dentistry offers a variety of dentures that can give you back a beautiful smile and strong bite. Advances in technology, combined with the skill of your dentist, mean that Waco dentures are better than ever. We can fit you with custom dentures that will help you:A Handcrafted, Beautiful Smile Read Transcript
A Handcrafted, Beautiful Smile
Dentures are one of the most important aspects of dentistry when someone's missing all their teeth. If you're missing all your teeth, you can't chew food. You're going to eat softer, more starchy foods that are easier for you to use your tongue to chew, and it's not best for your health. So not only that, but having dentures makes you look younger. It gives you function to be able to chew your food. Dentures also help you psychologically to be able to have the appearance of teeth, to have teeth again, and to be able to smile and show your teeth, especially well done dentures.
So dentures that are well done greatly improve your smile, your ability to eat, and your overall wellbeing. Dentures that are supported by implants are even better. Your chewing capacity is stronger. Your ability to keep the dentures in is better. Your confidence in smiling and laughing and sneezing even is better. So I really try to encourage almost all denture wearers if they can have implants that they should seriously consider doing that.
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you
- Smile with complete confidence knowing that your teeth look great
- Look younger and more attractive
- Gain an edge in your workplace
Call us today to find out more about our replacement teeth: 254-401-0129. You’ll find us located at 6400 Cobbs Drive, Suite 500 – just down the street from Shipley Do-Nuts.
Custom Dentures Can Change Your Life
Most of us take little things for granted, like being able to enjoy healthy, hearty foods, or smiling and showing a full set of teeth. If you’re like many of our patients and have realized how much of life you’re missing out on due to lost teeth, we’d love to help. Our team offers several types of dentures, including:
- Conventional Full Dentures – When you need one or two complete arches of teeth, these may be the style of denture you want. They stay in place using suction and adhesive.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – If you have a few healthy teeth remaining, we’ll fit you with partials. They will anchor in place to your other teeth using clasps.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – For a comfortable, stable dentures experience, we’ll secure your new teeth to a set of dental implants using a snap-and-ball system.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are a better-performing style of denture, as they anchor to a sturdy metal bar that is attached to implants.
- Temporary Dentures – We’ll fit you with temporaries while you’re waiting on your final restorations to be made. You can leave our office with a confident new smile.
Never be without your teeth again. Our Waco dentures can give you a beautiful smile! Call Starr General Dentistry today at 254-401-0129, or if it’s more convenient.