Your wisdom teeth usually begin to appear between the ages of 17 and 25. Often, they don’t cause any problems as they emerge. However, if yours are painful or putting your oral health at risk, we can extract them. Our Waco wisdom teeth removal can help you:
- Prevent damage to your healthy teeth and gums
- Stop the pain caused by emerging wisdom teeth
- Keep your oral health in optimal condition
- Make biting and chewing more comfortable
If you think you need your wisdom teeth removed, call Starr General Dentistry today at 254-401-0129. We’ll get you the help you need!
Be Wise About Your Wisdom Teeth
Wisdom teeth, or “third molars” as they are sometimes called, can pose a real threat to your oral health. These teeth can come through in the wrong place, at the wrong angle, or even under an existing tooth. Any of these scenarios could spell trouble for the health of your other teeth.
In these situations, your wisdom teeth need to be removed. We can handle most cases of wisdom teeth extraction right here in our office. However, if your case is complex, we may refer you to a trusted local specialist for your treatment.
We’ll use advanced technology like digital X-rays to plan your wisdom teeth procedure. You can rest assured that with our practice’s 45-plus years of experience, you’ll receive only the best care from your dentist and staff.
Relax With Your Choice of Sedation
We know that many of our patients experience dental anxiety, so we go to great lengths to make each visit as comfortable as possible. Not only do we offer local anesthesia, cozy blankets, and soft pillows to help you relax, we also provide sedation options:
- Inhaled Sedation – Laughing gas will relax your entire body and help your cares vanish. It’s a mild sedative with effects that disappear quickly once the gas is removed.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – You’ll take an FDA-approved pill ahead of time. When your procedure begins, you’ll be in a complete state of relaxation.
For gentle wisdom teeth removal in Waco, call Starr General Dentistry today at 254-401-0129. You can also make an appointment .