- Save money with our reduced-fee membership plan
- Sedation is available to help you relax
- Receive compassionate care from our team
There are many reasons to choose Starr General Dentistry as your new home for comprehensive dentistry in Waco. We’ve served the area’s families for well over 40 years and have no plans to change that anytime soon. Besides our decades of experience, here are some other reasons you can trust your family’s dental care to our team:Welcome to Our Dental Family Read Transcript
Welcome to Our Dental Family
You know, I think one thing that definitely sets us apart as a dental practice is we truly are a family taking care of other families. We have had such a unique situation with the three of us working together and now Taylor and I are working together. And it's one of our favorite things to treat families. We love treating individuals as well, but having the ability to have our family take care of your family really does mean something to us.
Taylor and I were both taught at a very young age to always do the right thing. My dad's philosophy was, 'What does it cost you to do the right thing?' And it's very, very simple to treat people with respect and treat people well. And if you're doing the right thing, then you're always doing the best thing for the patient and having the patient's best interest in mind.
- You can take your choice of relaxing sedation options – inhaled sedation using laughing gas or oral conscious sedation with a small pill.
- You can save money on all your dental care with our reduced-fee membership plan available through TriDental.
- We offer cozy amenities like warm blankets and soft pillows for a touch of comfort.
- Our staff is compassionate and dedicated to delivering a pleasant dental experience for each patient, every time.
- We offer a full suite of dental services for your entire family, age 3 on up.
Call Starr General Dentistry today to schedule your next dental visit. You’ll find us at 6400 Cobbs Drive, Suite 500, not far from Texas Farm Bureau.
Let Our Family Treat Your Family
Starr General Dentistry is a true family dental practice. Brothers, Drs. Taylor Starr and Martin Starr work together in the practice started by their father, Dr. Kent Starr, in 1974. Both of our dentists attended Baylor University and are very involved in the Waco community, with strong, longtime ties to it. Along with our caring and personable staff, we’ve provided comprehensive family dentistry here since 1974.
We make it easy for our patients to get the complete dental care they need. Our practice both places and restores dental implants, so you can have your entire implant treatment completed in one convenient, familiar location. In addition, our reduced-fee membership plan allows you to save hard-earned money on your dental treatment. For your convenience, we also accept many dental insurance plans and will work with you to maximize your insurance benefits.