Does a lack of teeth continually interfere with your lifestyle? Do you wish you could eat anything you wanted – no matter how crunchy or hearty? Well, you can, if you visit Starr General Dentistry for dental implants in Waco. For decades, we have restored our patients’ smiles using teeth implants. With our treatment, you could soon:The Best Option For A Missing Tooth Read Transcript
Dental implants are by far my favorite aspect of dentistry. Essentially, it's like putting a titanium root back in the bone or a manmade root back in the bone. And so it serves as a wonderful anchor for individual teeth. You can put an implant in for a single missing tooth and put a crown on top of that, and it looks just like a natural tooth. It's also incredibly effective in anchoring dentures. So, people that have a lower denture that wobbles, that rubs sore spots on them, implants, you can put those in the bone and have the denture latch onto them. And it doesn't move. It's so comfortable. People can eat what they want and it restores their chewing force. Of all the applications of implants, that's probably the one that I see as the most life-changing, is anchoring a denture to implants.
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Dine out comfortably without having to pick and choose
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
- Look younger, healthier, and more robust
- Speak more plainly so others can understand you
- Improve your oral and total body health
- Boost your confidence when meeting new people
Call the smile team at Starr General Dentistry today at 254-401-0129 to schedule your dental implants consultation. Besides cozy pillows and blankets, you can also take your choice of sedation options if you’re nervous about your implant treatment.
Implants Give You Back Your Biting Power
Teeth implants have been around in one form or another for hundreds of years, as humans have always looked for innovative ways to replace their missing teeth. Today’s implants are usually made from high-quality, medical-grade titanium. That’s because titanium chemically fuses with the bone in the jaw, becoming one with it as new bone material grows around the implant over the course of a few months.
After this healing period, your new implants will be ready to support your replacement teeth. Your treatment will be designed based on your unique needs and wants. Below are some of the many options we have for implant-secured replacement teeth:
- Single Implant With a Crown – Your dentist will place an implant where your tooth is missing, then secure a new crown on top to restore your bite and fill in your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – We’ll design a bridge to span the gap in your smile left by several missing teeth in a row. It will anchor in place using two or more implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – For outstanding performance from your dentures, we’ll secure them to a set of dental implants using a socket-and-ball system.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable and best-performing dentures, as they anchor to implants using a sturdy metal bar.
- All-on-4® – We can give you a full arch of beautiful replacement teeth using just four precisely placed implants. Leave our office with a beautiful, healthy smile.
- All-on-6 – Instead of four implants per arch, we’ll use six implants to give your new teeth added stability.
When you need to get your missing teeth back, there’s no better way to do it than with Waco dental implants from Starr General Dentistry. Call us today at 254-401-0129 to make an appointment, or if it’s more convenient.