There are lots of great dentist offices out there, but only one Starr General Dentistry. Since 1974, we’ve worked hard to provide our patients the best Waco family dental care we can. Here are a few things you’ll appreciate about our practice:
- We’re truly a family practice, with a father and his two sons practicing side by side.
- We’re a multigenerational Waco and Baylor University family, with long-lasting ties to the community.
- We have an incredibly caring and personal staff.
- We offer both surgical and restorative phases of implant dentistry.
- We accept many dental insurance plans and offer an in-house savings plan.
- We’re very involved in the community.
Call Starr General Dentistry today at 254-401-0129 to schedule your next dental visit. We’re located at 6400 Cobbs Drive, Suite 500 – just down from Shipley Do-Nuts.
Treat Your Smile to Great Dental Care
At Starr General Dentistry, you’re assured of receiving top-level care from our dedicated dental team. Your comfort is one of our highest priorities, so we have soft pillows and cozy blankets on hand for a touch of home. Plus, our two sedation options will make sure your procedure or exam is completed without you experiencing anxiety.
As our valuable patients, you and your family will have access to a wide variety of services, including:
- Dental Implants – Replace missing teeth with these prosthetic teeth roots.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We can make crowns on-site or have a bridge made for you.
- Dental Veneers – Quickly remake your smile with these thin, wafer-like shells.
- General Dentistry – Routine care will keep your whole family smiling brightly.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We offer veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Rebuild your smile and get your bite back.
- Oral Surgery – Protect your oral health or prepare your mouth for dental implants.
- Emergency Dentistry – Get into the office quickly when your smile is in jeopardy.
- TMJ Treatment – A custom-fit appliance will help your jaw relax and stop teeth grinding.
- Sleep Apnea – A simple oral device will help you sleep better and feel better.
You want only the best family dental care for your loved ones, so call Starr General Dentistry in Waco today at 254-401-0129 to make an appointment. You can also for more convenience.