During any dental emergency, our very first concern is getting you out of pain. When you choose Starr General Dentistry, we make convenience a concern all the time, which means we are prepared to end your suffering quickly.
With oral sedation, you can block discomfort and relax your mind rapidly. Laughing gas has shown to be an efficient and reliable choice for both kids and adults. In addition to that, we have pillows and warm blankets to keep you relaxed throughout your care.
After you get the discomfort under control, we can focus on finding the ideal fix to mend your smile. Thankfully, we offer a variety of services that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities affect millions of people every year, and they can be rather uncomfortable. By coming to our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and operate naturally again.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – If you have broken or broken a tooth, a crown can reconstruct your tooth. Because we have invested in technology, we can make your crown in our office and place it in one visit with us.
- Root Canal Treatment – With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to be enough. Instead, you need to have a root canal to get rid of the inflamed tissue. The treatment can get rid of the reason for your tooth pain, so we can reconstruct your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction – Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to restore it. When it’s needed, we can deal with tooth removal.
- Dental Implants – If you do require teeth to be taken out, you should get the strongest teeth replacements possible. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, safe, and steady.
We can help you keep your healthy smile with our various preventive services and general dentistry once we’ve handled your issue.
If you require an emergency dentist near Brazos, TX, save this number, 254-401-0129, so you can call Starr General Dentistry as fast as you can.