We make booking your dental appointments as simple as possible by becoming your home for dental treatments. Bring your entire family ages 3 years and up here to get the care they require from our team with our extensive services:
- General Dentistry – All ages require regular services like examinations, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to remain in leading dental health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a self-confidence increase, improve your smile with treatments such as teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, and gum recession treatment.
- Restorative Dentistry – You can repair and replace damaged, decayed, and displaced teeth with fillings, same-day crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Dental Implants – Get implants if you want your replacement teeth function and feel as good as the real thing. Implants act as artificial roots for your new teeth.
- Oral Surgery – We can complete tooth extractions, sinus lifts, bone and gum grafts, and ridge augmentations at our office.
- TMJ Treatment – A bite guard can stop headaches and jaw pain and prevent damage caused by clenching and grinding your teeth in your sleep.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Stop snoring and start getting deep, quality sleep. Find out what a custom-made oral appliance could do for you.
- Emergency Dental Care – Dental emergencies can happen at any time. When they do, you want to know you have a team of professionals who are ready to help.
You can remain relaxed throughout any treatment with our complimentary sedation choices. Even children can receive fast-acting laughing gas, and safe oral sedation is likewise readily available. So your family can receive the care they require, we accept several insurance plans. If you don’t have insurance coverage, ask about our membership plan to save money on your oral care.
Call 254-401-0129 to schedule an appointment at Starr General Dentistry. You also can plan a visit by contacting us .