During any oral emergency, our first priority is getting you out of pain. When you come to Starr General Dentistry, we make convenience a priority all the time, which shows we are prepared to end your suffering rapidly.
With dental sedation, you can stop discomfort and relax your mind rapidly. Laughing gas has proven to be a productive and effective solution for both children and adults. We have pillows and warm blankets to keep you cozy during your care.
After you get the pain under control, we can focus on finding the ideal fix to mend your smile. Luckily, we provide a number of services that can get your mouth back to normal:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities are a common problem and they can be quite uncomfortable. By choosing our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and operate naturally once again.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – If you have broken or split a tooth, a crown can restore your tooth. Because we have invested in the E4D design and milling system, we can make your crown in our office and location it in one visit with us.
- Root Canal Treatment – With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to suffice. Instead, you need a root canal to remove the inflamed tissue. The treatment can get rid of the reason for your tooth pain, so we can restore your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction – Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to restore it. We can manage tooth removal when it’s needed.
- Dental Implants – If you do require teeth removed, you need to get the greatest teeth replacements possible. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, protected, and stable.
Once we’ve handled your issue, we can assist you in keeping your healthy smile with our preventive services and general dentistry.
If you require an emergency dentist near Richland Hills, TX, keep this number, 254-401-0129, so you can contact Starr General Dentistry as fast as you can.