Dental Emergencies Are No Big Deal at Starr General Dentistry
Dental emergencies can definitely destroy your day — and could lead to long-term damage to your smile if they aren’t handled in a prompt way. But you won’t have to fret about either unfavorable outcome if you call Starr General Dentistry for emergency dental care. In many cases, we can offer you a same-day appointment in many cases. When you come to our office, you’ll discover:
- Restorative dental care like fillings and crowns to fix damaged teeth
- Safe dental sedation, to keep you relaxed and pain-free throughout any treatment
- Dental professionals who have managed numerous emergencies
- State-of-the-art technology to rapidly diagnose and treat you
If you need to see a dentist ASAP, call us today at 254-401-0129.
Your Smile Is in Good Hands, Whether or Not It’s an Emergency
You need to understand you can rely on your dentist, whether you require assistance in an emergency or just need general dental care like exams and cleanings to keep your smile in terrific shape. At Starr General Dentistry, you’ll get superior service when you get:
- General Dental Care – To prevent emergencies, visit us regularly for preventive cleanings and to treat problems like gum disease in the early stages.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Transform your smile’s look with dental veneers, teeth bleaching treatments, gum reshaping, and other services.
- Restorative Dentistry – From minor decay to lost teeth, you can rebuild your smile with our variety of restorative options.
- Dental Implants – When you change teeth with implants, your smile will look, feel, and function like it did in the past — or perhaps much better. Choose to replace your missing teeth with implant-supported crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Oral Surgery – Your extractions will be as relaxed as possible, even wisdom teeth extractions. You also can receive ridge augmentations, sinus lifts, and bone and gum grafts right here.
Call 254-401-0129 to visit an emergency dentist near Mountainview. You also can contact us for routine care at Starr General Dentistry.