Turn To A Team You Can Trust For Emergency Treatment
Throughout an oral emergency, our first goal is getting you out of discomfort. When you come to Starr General Dentistry, we make convenience a priority all the time, which shows we are prepared to end your suffering rapidly.
With dental sedation, you can stop the pain and ease your mind quickly. Laughing gas has proven to be an efficient and reliable solution for both adults and kids. In addition to that, we have pillows and warm blankets to keep you relaxed throughout your care.
After you get the pain under control, we can concentrate on discovering the right fix to restore your smile. We offer a number of services that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities are common, and they can be quite painful. By choosing our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and function naturally again.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – If you have broken or cracked a tooth, a crown can restore your tooth. Since we have invested in CEREC technology, we can make your crown in our office and location it in one trip with us.
- Root Canal Treatment – With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to suffice. Rather, you need to have a root canal to eliminate the irritated tissue. The treatment can get rid of the cause of your tooth pain, so we can restore your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction – Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to restore it. We can deal with tooth removal when it’s needed.
- Dental Implants – If you do require teeth extracted, you should get the greatest teeth replacements possible. Implants restore the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, protected, and stable.
When we’ve handled your issue, we can assist you maintain your healthy smile with our lots of preventive services and general dentistry. If you require an emergency dentist in Heart of Texas, keep this number, 254-401-0129, so you can contact Starr General Dentistry as quickly as you can.