When You Need It, Get Emergency Dental Care
- Relief from your pain
- Local anesthetic and sedation for comfortable care
- Technology to deal with your dilemma quickly, conveniently, and effectively
- Restorative services to reconstruct your smile
In the heat of the moment, you should not be stressed over the expense of your dental therapy. We provide many payment options, including financing, and work with multiple dental insurance plans. We want you to optimize your benefits and revive your dental health while safeguarding your bank account.
Get Relief, Then Remain Healthy
It would be remarkable if you never had an oral unexpected emergency, but it is great to know that we are ready to react if you do. We likewise can assist you in preventing predicaments that can result in those emergency situations with our other services:
- General Dental Care – Cleanings help avoid problems by removing plaque and tartar from your teeth. Professional examinations identify troubles so they can be dealt with before they become an emergency.
- Restorative Dentistry – Eliminate dental decay with dental fillings. Take care of fractured and broken teeth with crowns. Repair infected teeth with root canal treatment, and restore missing teeth with dental bridges, dentures, or dental implants.
- Teeth Implants – To make your replacement teeth work and really feel like the real thing, choose implants to replace your missing origins. Implants supply steady foundations for bridges, dentures, and crowns.
- Oral Surgery – You may require a tooth removed as a result of your dental emergency. We can handle this and other procedures at our practice.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – After you have reclaimed your dental health, speak with us about ways to make your smile even better. Many people take advantage of bonding, dental veneers, and professional teeth whitening.
To reach an emergency dentist near Dean Highland, contact our team at Starr General Dentistry by calling 254-401-0129. For non-emergencies, get in touch with us .