Throughout an oral emergency, our very first priority is getting you out of pain. When you come to Starr General Dentistry, your comfort is always a concern, which means we are prepared to end your suffering quickly.
With dental sedation, you can stop your pain and ease your mind. Laughing gas has shown to be a reliable and efficient solution for both adults and children. In addition to that, we have pillows and warm blankets to keep you relaxed during your care. After the pain is under control, we will focus on finding the best fix for your smile. Fortunately, we offer a number of services that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities are common, and they can be quite painful. By choosing our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and operate naturally again.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – If you have broken or cracked a tooth, a crown can reconstruct your tooth. With E4D technology, we can make your crown in our office and location it in one appointment with us.
- Root Canal Treatment – With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to be enough. Rather, you need to have a root canal to eliminate the irritated tissue. The treatment can get rid of the reason for your tooth discomfort, so we can restore your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction – Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to save it. We can manage tooth removal when it’s needed.
- Dental Implants – If you do require a tooth extraction, you need to get the strongest teeth replacements possible. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, safe, and stable.
Rebuild and maintain your oral health with our various preventive services and general dentistry once we’ve handled your issue.
If you need an emergency dentist near Brookview, save this number, 254-401-0129, so you can contact Starr General Dentistry as fast as you can.