Call On Our Team For Emergency Dental Care
During any oral emergency, our first concern is getting you out of pain. When you visit Starr General Dentistry, we make comfort a concern all the time, which shows we are prepared to end your suffering rapidly.
With dental sedation, you can block pain and relax your mind quickly. Laughing gas has proven to be an efficient and reliable solution for both children and adults. After the discomfort is under control, we concentrate on finding the right fix to restore your smile. We use a number of services that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities are well-known, and they can be rather uncomfortable. By visiting our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and work naturally once again.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – If you have broken or cracked a tooth, a crown can reconstruct your tooth. Since we have purchased E4D technology, we can make your crown in our office and place it in one appointment with us.
- Root Canal Treatment – With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to be enough. Instead, you need to have a root canal to get rid of the inflamed tissue. The procedure can eliminate the cause of your tooth discomfort, so we can reconstruct your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction – Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to restore it. When it’s needed, we can handle tooth removal.
- Dental Implants – If you do need teeth removed, you need to get the strongest teeth replacements possible. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, safe, and steady.
When we’ve managed your issue, we can assist you maintain your healthy smile with our lots of preventive services and general dentistry.
If you require an emergency dentist in Beverly Hills, TX, keep this number, 254-401-0129, so you can call Starr General Dentistry as fast as you can.