Get Dental Care That Lets Your Smile Look Its Best
By making Starr General Dentistry your relied-on resource for superior dental treatments, you can keep your smile healthy for many years to come You will find dental treatment services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums immaculate, healthy, as well as risk-free with routine cleanings, exams, decay prevention treatments, as well as dry mouth options.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the beautiful smile you have actually constantly desired with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, and dental veneers. Combine services for a complete smile makeover!
- Emergency Dental Treatment – We will go out of our way to give rapid relief for your unexpected, undesirable dental emergency situations.
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, as well as dental crowns as well as bridges can fix a harmed smile while preserving its all-natural appearance as well as illumination.
- Dental Implants – From single-tooth replacements to full-mouth reconstruction, implants offer the most enduring investment in your oral health and wellness. With implants, your new teeth can function like natural teeth, too.
- TMJ Therapy – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other undesirable indicators of TMJ disorder can be eased with your own customized nightguard. This can minimize the stress on your jaw joints and enables your jaw to recuperate normally.
You might be among the numerous people who struggle with anxiety regarding dentist appointments. Turn to our caring, experienced staff, which can provide relief with personal attention and oral sedation to calm any nerves you have.
We also mean to make your dental care more economical, by offering regular specials and promotions and flexible payment options. We accept many dental insurance plans and offer financing in-house and through CareCredit. You also can save money while saving your smile with our membership plan through TriDental.Call us today at 254-401-0129 or set up an appointment online with your dentist near Heart of Texas at Starr General Dentistry.