Welcome To Your New Home For Dental Care
Our doctors know that good oral health is good for your overall health, too. We’ve seen that patients feel better about themselves and display more confidence if they have a healthy, attractive smile. If they’re able to eat healthy food, their overall health will improve.
That’s why our dental group believes that it is very important to attain and keep a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to assist our patients, so they can enjoy their best smiles possible and maintain or improve their quality of life.
Each of our dental services can be custom-tailored to the distinct wants and needs of the patient. When you make Starr General Dentistry your new doctor for your family, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy excellent oral health with regular checkups, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a new crown or bridge. You’ll have the ability to consume comfortably and smile with full confidence again.
- Dentures – We use several types of dentures depending on your requirements, including full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can replace your missing teeth while likewise enhancing your oral health and overall body health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create a whole makeover with dental veneers, teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, and even dermal fillers to remove facial lines.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have many services that will repair your teeth and make it much easier to bite, chew, and smile once again.
- Oral Surgery – We provide tooth removal, wisdom teeth extraction, bone and gum grafts, and more.
- TMJ Treatment – Your doctor can remove jaw discomfort and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the peaceful sleep you need and improve your overall health with a tailor-made sleep device that fits easily in your mouth.
Do not put off getting a gorgeous smile and much healthier body. Call Starr General Dentistry, your new dentist near Brookview, today at 254-401-0129.