Teeth Implants Put Strength Back Into Your Bite
Dental implants can resolve all of your concerns about lost teeth. With implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and capability to eat
- Bring back your feeling of self-worth
- Be confident that your brand-new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Restore your self-esteem in personal and professional relationships
At Starr General Dentistry, your dentist desires that your new teeth appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. You receive the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an examination. Together, we can determine a strategy to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-term dental health.
The most effective remedies will depend upon how many teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This man-made tooth starts with the dental implant as the root and the crown completing your full tooth.
- Bridge With Implants – Begin with implants as your foundation to replace numerous teeth. Then, get a bridge to fill the gap in your smile without grinding down nearby teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Traditional dentures rest over your gums, and they can move when you eat or speak. By getting implants, your dentures are secure and stable, so they don’t slip around.
- All-on-4® Implants – Get implants and a new set of teeth on the exact same day with this innovative procedure. Anchor your teeth to four implants placed where they will provide you with the maximum benefits.
- All-on-6 Implants – Secure your dentures using six dental implants.
Rejuvenate your smile and your self-confidence with get dental implants near Richland Hills. Set up your appointment at Starr General Dentistry to uncover how you can. Call 254-401-0129 or schedule online.