Arrange Your Implant Consult to Get Started
With dental implants near Heart of Texas, you can cherish replacement teeth that look fantastic and work equally as well as — if not significantly better than — your natural teeth. It’s not unusual to get implants at many dental practices these days, but at our office, you can count on:
- Teeth replacement professionals with years of experience
- Multiple relaxing sedation levels for pain-free procedures
- A wide range of teeth implant options, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth reconstruction
- State-of-the-art technology and treatments
Figure out which implants are most suitable for you with an in-person consultation. You may even have the ability to get your implants and replacement teeth at the exact very same visit!
There’s an implant remedy for virtually every smile. Our implant experts will help decide which is ideal for you. You can receive:
- Dental Implants With Crowns – To replace an individual lost tooth or a number of teeth, we can secure gorgeous, long-lasting dental crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge anchored to implants is a wonderful option for filling an area left by several lost teeth. Unlike a traditional bridge, we won’t need to drill into any healthy teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You won’t need to bother with replacement teeth that slide or shift out of place with dental implant dentures. Plus, you can forget problems like denture adhesives and relinings.
- All-on-4® Implants – With this one-day treatment option, we’ll attach a full arch of teeth to only four implants. It is much less invasive than other kinds of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
- All-on-6 Implants – For some patients, six implants provide added security and stability to your new teeth.