Teeth Implants Put Power Back Into Your Bite
Dental implants do much more than just fill the gaps created by missing teeth. With implants, you can:
- Restore your powerful bite and capability to eat
- Revive your feeling of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Restore your confidence in personal and professional settings
At Starr General Dentistry, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. You receive the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an appointment. Together, we can create a strategy to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your lasting dental wellness.
The most effective services will rely on the number of teeth you need to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant — This is a total fabricated tooth with the implant as the dental crown and the root capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants — To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills the open space in your smile without the need to reshape healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — Secure your dentures to a set of dental implants using a socket-and-ball system.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — These implants affixed to a sturdy metal bar are our most comfortable and best-performing dentures.
- All-on-4® — Replace a full arch of teeth using just four precisely placed implants. Leave our office with a beautiful, healthy smile.
- All-on-6 — Use six implants to give yourself new teeth with added stability.
It’s time to revitalize your smile and your confidence. Set up your examination at Starr General Dentistry to find out just how you can obtain dental implants near Heart of Texas. Call 254-401-0129 or .