Dental Implants Put Power Back Into Your Bite
Tooth loss impacts individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your pleasure in life and produce uncertainty concerning yourself in personal and professional connections. Oral implants can remedy every one of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and ability to eat what you like
- Revive your sense of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
- Restore your self-assurance in personal and professional relationships
At Starr General Dentistry, your dentist wants your new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for an examination, you get the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can propose a strategy to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your lasting dental health.
The best solutions will depend upon how many teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a total man-made tooth with the dental implant as the dental crown and the root capping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the requirement to grind down healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t move around. You can choose between implant-retained and implant-supported dentures.
- All-on-4® Implants – This sophisticated method allows you to get four implants and a set of teeth on the same visit. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
- All-on-6 Implants – This procedure provides added security for your new smile by using six implants.
It’s time to reconstruct your smile and your confidence. Set up your examination at Starr General Dentistry to uncover exactly how you can get dental implants near Dean Highland. Call 254-401-0129 or .