Dental implants can address all of your concerns about your lost teeth. With implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and your chewing ability
- Restore your feeling of self-worth
- Feel assured that your new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Revive your self-confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Starr General Dentistry, your dentist desires that your new teeth appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. You will receive the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an appointment. Together, we can propose a strategy to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-lasting dental wellness.
The very best options will depend on the number of teeth you require to replace. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a total fabricated tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Secure your new teeth to a set of dental implants using a socket-and-ball system for outstanding performance.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Anchor your dentures to a sturdy metal bar, which is attached to your implants. These are our most comfortable and best-performing dentures.
- All-on-4® Implants – This advanced procedure uses four implants to secure your new teeth, and you can get both of them in the same visit. Repair your smile in less time.
- All-on-6 Implants – For added security for your new smile, get six implants to keep your dentures firmly in place.
It’s time to reconstruct your smile and your confidence. Set up your consultation at Starr General Dentistry to discover how you can get dental implants near Brook Oaks. Call 254-401-0129 or .