Missing teeth affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your enjoyment of day-to-day life and create a lack of confidence about yourself in personal and professional relationships. Dental implants can deal with every one of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Restore your powerful bite and capability to chew
- Bring back your feeling of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Restore your comfort when meeting new people
By coming to Starr General Dentistry, your new teeth can look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an examination, you have the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can devise a strategy to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-term oral health.
The best options will depend on the number of teeth you need to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant — This is a complete tooth replacement with the implant supporting your crown.
- Bridge With Implants — Implants act as your foundation to replace multiple teeth. Add a bridge to complete your smile without reshaping healthy teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — Stabilize your dentures by placing them on dental implants using a socket-and-ball system.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — These implants are affixed to a sturdy metal bar and are our best-performing and most comfortable dentures.
- All-on-4® — Use four precisely placed implants to replace a full arch of teeth. You could leave our office with a beautiful, healthy smile.
- All-on-6 — Six implants give your new teeth added stability and security.
It’s time to renew your smile and your confidence. Schedule your examination at Starr General Dentistry to find out just how you can obtain dental implants near Brazos. Call 254-401-0129 today or reach out to us .