We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Starr General Dentistry will reopen on May 4, 2020. While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
- Autoclave sterilizers will continue to be utilized to provide the most effective sterilization capacity. We test our sterilizers weekly to ensure our sterilization system is effective.
- Team members will change into scrubs upon entering the office, so there is no transmission of anything from the outside world into our office or vice versa.
- We’re using CaviCide™ throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. CaviCide™ has FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry. It is trusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. Coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
- Everything that can be bought as a disposable, we are buying. Pens, papers, and all “one time use” items are being purchased and used. This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do…we go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for. Dr. Starr and all team members here at Starr General Dentistry will continue to go above and beyond for our patients…it is second nature. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for 46 years or more. We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Drs. Taylor and Martin Starr